Thank you so much Rhea @ Bookchanted for nominating me for this award. This is the first time for me and I really appreciate it.
1. Share the link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions they gave you.
3. Nominate 3 other bloggers and pay it forward.
4. Ask them three questions.
1. New releases you’re looking forward to next year?
Throne of Glass 7 and A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas.
Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
2. A teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading?
I am not in the mood to read anything new right now, so below is a beautiful line from the last book I read.
“I’m only afraid this isn’t real. That it’s only another one of my dreams that I’ll wake from.”
“This is our dream, Lia. Together. No one can wake us.”
3. Name an author you would want to write your autoboigraphy and why?
I don’t think my life is a story worth writing about but if I really have to choose, I will go for my favorite adventure authors Steve Berry or James Rollins – so that they can bring some much needed adventure into my life.
1. Name a book or series that has made you want to read it again and again.
2. Which fictional character do you think could be your best friend and why?
3. If you write your autobiography, what would it’s title be?
Oviya @ OvyReadz
Amber @ Step into a Book World
Jenn @ Bound to Writing