So, lets get started with me confessing to all the naughty things about my reading habits.
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it: Oh actually quite a few… I had a huge Netgalley TBR which I am slowly trying to conquer 🙂
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on NetGalley: It really was till a week ago.. It has just crept up to 66%.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did): I don’t think I have ever done that.
4. Folded down the page of a book: Probably when I was a teenager!
5. Accidentally spilled on a book: I may have spilled chocolate on a book long time ago coz I am usually nibbling on something when I am reading.
6. DNF a book this year: This year is still new but I did DNF quite a few books in 2017. Too many books on my TBR to try to finish a book that I am not feeling invested in.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it: I might buy a book which has a pretty cover but never with an intention of not reading it.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else: Haha… That’s something I do everyday 😉
9. Skim read a book: It’s necessary sometimes when the book gets too descriptive, especially when all I want to do is find out what’s going to happen at the end.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal: I have only missed my goal once a couple of years ago and not by a very long shot. Otherwise, I usually exceed by goal and feel great about it!!!
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it: Once in college. I did eventually return it after a few months (I totally forgot I had borrowed it).
12. Broke a book buying ban: Would never subject myself to such a torture as a book ban 🙂
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about: I may have.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading: Probably in school or college in my textbooks but never in my novels.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads: Obviously many books that I read before Goodreads existed.
Lara @ Words with Lara
Ashley @ Thrifty Bibliophile
Anna @ My Bookish Dream
Fanna @ http://fannatality.wordpress.com
Sumaya @ Sue’s Reading Corner
And anyone who is interested in doing this fun tag, please go ahead.
I am waiting to see all your amazing responses!!!!!!!!!!