WOW…!!!! This is very exciting… Thank you so much Bookish Banter for nominating me for this award. It’s always feel so great to be appreciated for doing what I love. And I’m going to love getting to know more about my fellow bloggers.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog
If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Haa… Such a tough choice to make. Probably YA Fantasy.
If someone borrows your book, and takes a while to return it, how do you react?
I wouldn’t mind as long as they are trying to read the book and appreciate the fact that I shared it.
Are you a reader who DNF’s a book that is not turning the way you expected or do you power through and finish it?
There are too many books in the world to waste my time on ones that I don’t like. DNF.
Favorite childhood read?
Famous Five and The Faraway Tree series by Enid Blyton.
How do you find out about new releases?
These days, I get all the info from my lovely fellow bloggers.
Auto buy Authors?
I don’t buy a lot of books because of personal concerns but if I had to choose, it is Leigh Bardugo.
There’s a new release coming out that you’re interested in. Do you buy it immediately or try to get through your current TBR pile first?
I’m very much a mood reader, so I can’t really answer this question.
Hardcover or paperback?
You get stuck in the last book you read. What do you do? How do you react?
The last book I read is Riven by Roan Parrish. If I get stuck with the characters Theo and Caleb, I would love to be a part of their music producing process.
What’s your best advice for a fairly new blogger?
Don’t worry a lot about stats and followers. Just go with your instincts, write about the things you love and communicate with other bloggers.
Preferred reading style: E-book, Physical book or audio book?
Jenn @ Bound to Writing
Toyosi @ Arum-Lily
Luna @ Bookish Luna
Ashley @ Book Tales
Prachi @ Starry Eyed Enigma
Mia @ Pen and Parchment
Nina @ The Cozy Pages
Joanna @ Star Burnt Reads
Julia @ Fable Hunter
- What book do you think made you into an avid reader?
- If you got the chance to interview your favorite author, who would it be and what would you ask them?
- What’s the book that is on top of your summer TBR?
- What do you like the most about being a blogger?
- Have you ever bought a book purely based on it’s cover and which one was it?
- Are there any classics/books that you think everybody should read and why?
- Have you read a hyped book that disappointed you a lot?
- Which book characters do you want to be best friends with?
- What’s your favorite genre and why do you like it?
- Do you like going to the bookstore or buying books online?
- What book would you like to recommend to me?
Please feel free to ignore the tag if you are not interested. And if you do the tag, do link back to me so that I can get to know you all better.