This is a very very old tag that I just happened upon, but thought was a lot of fun to figure out answers for. I can’t find the original creator’s blog anymore, but I did see this done on The Book Nut blog. Do checkout their blog for some amazing reviews. And now let’s get started.
The only rule for the tag is to answer all the questions without looking anything up on the internet or your bookshelves.
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael.
First thing that came to mind, even though it’s been years since I’ve read this book.
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
Priory came first to my mind because it’s the most recent book with dragons I’ve read.
3. Name a book about a character called George.
I am probably being a little cheeky, but I really couldn’t think of anyone beyond George Weasley.
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
This has been on my TBR for a quite a while now, but I am yet to find time to read it.
5. Name a book set in Australia.
This is the book that immediately came to mind, and it’s perfect because the various landscapes of Australia form a very important part of the story.
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
The “August” in this case is the name of a character and not a month, but hey… whatever works.
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover.
Now isn’t that a gorgeous knife (Dagger… knife… does it matter what it’s actually called).
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
This was quite easy to choose because all the books in this series have numbers in their title.
9. Name a book with a eponymous title.
There are many I could choose but this gorgeous looking book came immediately to mind.
10. Name a book turned into a movie.
If any one of you wants to do this tag, please go ahead. And don’t forget to link back to me so that I can see all your fun answers.